My client, a Central London NHS Trust, working to become a Foundation Trust, is looking for an experienced NHS HR Business Partner. Recent NHS experience is in a similar role is favourable.
- Providing a comprehensive HR Business Partnership service to your division
- Providing a strategic HR focus to the specific division and its key stakeholders
- Providing professional and organisational development
- Proactively working with Managers to support the forward planning, modernisation and performance of the workforce
- Providing professional customer focused HR advice and coaching support to leaders within the division in the identification and management of workforce issues and major change programmes.
- Providing strategic direction within the division for HR ensuring this is linked to patient care, service improvement, and diversity & equality.
- Working in partnership with the managers to ensure the full engagement of all staff within the division in the delivery of the HR strategy
- Leading on designated Trust-wide HR developments as part of the organisations HR strategy
- Ensuring transactional providers of HR (Employee Relations Centre, Recruitment, Training & Development and Medical Staffing etc) provide the divisions with service it requires.
- Positively engaging Trade Unions in the local workforce plan and support the development of the partnership working relationship
- Identifying and developing talent management within the division, working with key stakeholders to achieve this.
- Advising, coaching and supporting local leaders and managers in the development of people management skills and competence.
- When requested, taking a lead on Trust wide HR projects.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the Trust’s workforce strategy.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to fulfil the role requirements, as listed above
- Have a track record of recently delivering in a similar role
- Have recent NHS experience
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Be a competent HR professional with both operational and strategic expertise
If you are interested in the role and feel you meet the necessary requirements, please get in touch as soon as you can.