My client is about to embark on an ambitious plan to reshape and streamline, with the purpose of generating savings and improving processes.
Before entering the next phase of this process the client is about to undertake some detailed design work to develop a detailed target model.
- You will work with the Project Managers to develop organisation structures for the new look service
- Undertake detailed analysis to develop description of finance and performance processes including inputs/outputs, internal customer needs and baselines of performance etc
- Work with change managers to develop illustrative examples of internal ‘customer journeys’
- Develop accurate implementation costs for the implementation of the new model – working with the council’s HR department to do so
- Support the tasks necessary to undertake an Equality Impact Assessment
- Write business cases for the new organisation model
- Work with the Project Manager to develop a detailed programme plan for implementation of the new structures
- Perform project risk assessments to identify major risks, estimate risk impacts and determine mitigating actions and provide regular reports to the Project Manager
- Strong stakeholder engagement is also paramount
You will have a detailed knowledge across a range of specialist disciplines such as business case writing, process design, finance models and target operating models.
Have a good knowledge of project management along with a solid understanding of Local Government policy, transformation agendas and good practice
You will have worked in a similar role for either a Local Authority or a large public sector organisation, preferably with a background in Finance or Performance.
This is a great time to join an organisation that is about to embrace change and be part of something where you can add value.