A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the Marie Curie Finance function as the Head of Finance in the head office in central London.
Marie Curie is a wonderful charity, providing care and support for people living with any terminal illness and their families; last year alone caring for over 40,000 people across the UK. Marie Curie has income of £160 million with 4,000 staff and operates throughout the UK. The finance function provides finance services to the whole charity and comprises 25 staff based in London and Swindon.
The Head of Finance will play a critical leadership role during a period of potential transformation. The successful candidates will be responsible for the financial control, reporting and financial management functions for Marie Curie, ensuring that all financial systems and processes are operated effectively and efficiently
- A proactive, credible leader who seeks new, better ways of operating
- A professionally qualified accountant with significant relevant post-qualified experience, with a proven track record overseeing both budget setting and year end
- Extensive staff management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a high-functioning team of 20+ staff
- Have a balanced approach to driving entrepreneurial decisions whilst honouring the underlying charitable mission statement of Marie Curie
- Capable of prioritising complex and heavy workloads under tight deadlines and delivering at pace
- Closing date for the applications (cv and cover letters to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org): Monday 9th January
- Shortlisting meeting: Monday 16th January
- 1st stage interviews: Thursday 19th, Friday 20th January
- Formal panel interviews: w/c 23rd January
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Michael Quest at Allen Lane: email@example.com