An exceptional opportunity to join the leadership team of an award winning leisure trust. As Finance and Resources Director, you will lead across Finance, IT and People functions, strengthening and transforming corporate services to enable growth. A key player on the Strategic Leadership team, you will be at the heart of delivering strategy, of building our existing business, and of investing and growing for the future.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
- Substantial experience at Finance Director level, with exposure to or evidence of ability to lead Human Resources and IT;
- Proven commercial and risk management skills and ability to apply them to a medium sized social enterprise;
- Experience of working in a breadth of corporate cultures, and leading high performance and change at different stages in organisational maturity;
- High level of motivation and commitment to our social enterprise, our ambitions and our ethos;
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to take a considered and clear view on the big issues, flex and adapt leadership style to achieve the best results, collaborate communicate and model behaviours consistently.
If would like more information please call Michael Quest on 020 3031 9638 or to apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter outlying suitability for the role and details of current remuneration.
- Closing date for applications: 19th March 2017
- Long listing: Monday 27th March
- Skype interviews: Thursday 30th March
- Final interviews: Monday 10th April
Mytime applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.