Based in the heart of London, King's College London is one of the top 25 universities in the world and the fourth oldest university in England. King’s provides world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
King's College London offers an intellectually stimulating environment in which to work, where staff are dedicated to the advancement of knowledge and learning, in the service of society. King’s is a multi-faculty institution, providing high-quality teaching, research and innovation across the sciences, humanities, medicine, law, dentistry, and social sciences.
King’s College London is looking for a high calibre Senior Finance Business Partner to provide quality financial support and advice to the Arts & Sciences Faculties in pursuit of the university’s strategic objectives.
The post sits within the Arts and Sciences Management Accounts team, reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance (Arts & Sciences) and managing an Assistant Finance Business Partner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effective business partnering and management accounting services to the Arts and Sciences Faculties and to the university.
- Providing high quality management information, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting to enable faculties to achieve their strategic objectives and financial targets.
- Developing business cases, costing and pricing of new and existing activity.
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant with strong communication skills. You will be a proven finance business partner who is likely aspiring for the next step toward an Assistant Director role. You will need the right level of influencing skills and political awareness to challenge and build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join a world-leading organisation and will provide an excellent platform for your career.
- Application closes: Sunday 2nd April
- Shortlisting: w/c 3rd April
- Interviews: 10th April
For more information please contact Bryony Feeney on 0203 542 8393; there is an informative link we can share. To apply please send you CV and a cover letter to: KCL@allenlane.co.uk before the deadline.