We are supporting Moorfields Eye Hospital in their search for a Financial Accounting Team Leader for Moorfields Private. Having a reputation as a centre of excellence, Moorfields Private provides ophthalmic care to private patients from the UK and across the world. With new leadership in place, Moorfields Private has restructured their finance team, the Financial Accounting Team Leader being one of the newly-created roles. With the new structure in place, it is an exciting time to be joining Moorfields Private and will hopefully open up more opportunities in the future.
The Financial Accounting Team Leader will be supporting the Head of Finance in ensuring that the planning, organising and managing of the billings operations and the completion of the month end financial accounting is done. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the detailed daily activities of the inpatient and outpatient invoices;
- Creating and monitoring unbilled monthly reports and resolving billing delays;
- Creating analysis and resolving invoicing issues;
- Coordinating month end close with the Central Finance team;
- Presenting financial information to the directorate;
- Providing effective, supportive and directed supervision to reportees.
The successful applicant will be a Part-Qualified Accountant and will ideally have had previous similar management experience within the private healthcare sector or other commercial industry. You will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly explain financial information to non-finance managers. You will demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and should be able to investigate into issues and show tenacity when resolving issues. Finally, candidates should have a “can do” attitude and show strong leadership qualities.
*Inclusive of London weighting