Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 07/04/2022
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £390 per day
My client a large Central Government department have just launched a five-year strategy and seek a Recruitment specialist to attract, retain and develop high quality people to support the delivery of our ambitious and exciting work.
In this role you will oversee all aspects of a wide range of recruitment campaigns through to developing role descriptions, advertising jobs, supporting the assessment process and onboarding.
You will oversee the campaign administration, providing expert advice and guidance to hiring managers; junior colleagues in the recruitment team and across the HR team as needed.
You will promote the department through events and media campaigns and will be proactive in identifying new opportunities to further raise awareness of our roles. You will take action to support us to attract diverse talent pools and ensure all candidates have an opportunity to demonstrate their potential in our assessment processes.
As we continue to develop our Digital capabilities, we expect to recruit heavily into our Digital Services and Analytics teams over the coming months. Experience of running campaigns into these functions would be desirable but not essential.
- Overseeing all operational elements of a range of recruitment campaigns to ensure delivery against agreed recruitment targets.
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote department and attract a diverse range of high quality candidates.
- Managing third party suppliers (e.g job boards and recruitment agencies) to ensure work is delivered to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Supporting hiring managers to develop interview questions and assessment processes which can be undertaken in an office or virtual environment
- Undertaking analysis of recruitment data and putting forward recommendation for action
- Keeping up to date with trends in the recruitment market with particular focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- Briefing other colleagues, including senior management, on progress of recruitment campaigns
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to reach out.