Group Financial Controller
Location: London, Bristol or Oxford
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 27/04/2022
Duration: 10 months FTC
Salary: £58,000 - £65,000 per annum
Allen Lane is pleased to be assisting a large Not For Profit organisation operating in the education space with the recruitment of a Group Financial Controller on a 10 – 12 month fixed term contract basis. Reporting to the Deputy CFO this role will manage a small team and have responsibility for external group financial reporting.
- Running the year end process and preparation of the audit file and year end audit
- Preparation of consolidated financial statutory accounts for its three entities
- Support the budget and forecasting process
- Lead the month end financial accounting process such as accruals and prepayments, ledger reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
- Making sure all intercompany transactions are accounted for
- Maintenance and control of the general ledger
- Review financial process to make sure proper controls are in place
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified Accountant who has experience of leading a financial accounting function. Experience of consolidated statutory accounts in a medium to large, complex organisation is essential.
The role has the option of being based in Bristol, London or Oxford. My client is looking to move very quickly with potential interviews next week so please apply ASAP.