Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 06/05/2022
Duration: 6 - 8 months
Salary: £500 - £515 per day
Our central government client is looking for two data analyst to join them on their transformation journey. They are currently enhancing their ways of working, as they look to improve process, technical and data capability across the organisation.
Working remotely, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience of data modelling and visualisation tools – Power BI expertise a must.
- Proven working experience working with SQL and relational data systems
- Proven experience working with large and complex data environments
- Able to translate business need into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop robust enterprise solutions within timelines.
- Efficiently collecting, manipulating and presenting large and complex datasets
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills
- Designing and building data infrastructure/automated reporting tools
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including experience of effectively communicating with both business and technical teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Quality assurance, validation and data linkage abilities
- Experience working with cloud technologies, in particular Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with unstructured or semi-structured data sources
- Experience in advanced business or customer analytics using Python or R
- Solid understanding of software design principles and agile best practices.
- Familiar with Enterprise Metadata Management and industry standards, and creating and deploying best practices and methodologies
- Experience creating and automating data pipelines and building data validation processes
Deadline for CVs 13th May