Power Platform Engineer
Date posted: 20/05/2022
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be working with a leading London Housing Association to find a Power Platform Engineer on a permanent basis to join their growing Development team. This role will deliver key projects relating to improving usability and accessibility helping the organisation to realise the full capabilities of MS Power Platform.
As a Power Platform Engineer you will be required to:
- Be the recognised expert on Microsoft Power Platform productivity model, improving accuracy and sticking to the operating model by improving underlying productivity measures
- Create and maintain high-quality software within the agreed project deadlines.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Analysts to ensure successful project delivery
- Run workshops demonstrating the capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform to both technical and non-technical staff members.
- Design and deliver Power Platform solutions.
- Ensure the live systems are running smoothly whilst providing monitoring information to stakeholders to assist in decision making.
- Assume a high level of ownership of all development work carried out by team members
- Mentor and manage the junior developers in the team helping to improve the overall team skill set
Key skills required
As a Power platform engineer you will have:
- Previously created commercial business applications and automation using Office 365 and Power Platform.
- Be experienced in working with databases and visualisation tools especially PowerBI
- Knowledge of Power Platform environments, governance, and management of Power Platform admin Centre
- Experience working with Web Services especially REST services and how they are used in Power Platform products (Automate, Apps etc)
The successful Power Platform Engineer will be required to demonstrate experience in some or all of the below areas:
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Power BI
- REST APIs
- Power Fx
- Power Query
- SharePoint Online
What you get in return
Salary of between £60,000 – £70,000 plus benefits which include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Flexible working, 2 days per week will be required in their Central London Office.
To be considered for this position applications will need to provide a tailored CV highlighting their suitability for the role.