Dynamics CRM Developer
Date posted: 20/05/2022
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be working with a leading London Housing Association to find a Dynamics CRM Developer on a permanent basis to join their growing Development team. This role will be pivotal in the continual development and maintenance of the organisation’s key digital platform as part of their wider digital transformation.
As a Dynamics CRM Developer you will be required to:
- Be involved in the Design, development, testing and configuration of high-quality software on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Maintain applications on the Dynamics 365 and MS Power Platform.
- Assisting Lead Engineers in planning, estimation, and development activities
- Guide, coach, and mentor other developers with a view of improving overall skill set within the team
- Analyse the business requirements, assessing the systems that need to be integrated taking into consideration impact of change on existing solutions within CRM/Power platform
Key skills required
As a Dynamics CRM Developer you will have:
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations
- Strong Agile delivery experience
- Experience of Configuration, Customization, Java Script, Plug Ins, Workflows/Custom Workflow Activity
- Experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SSIS and Power BI.
- Understanding of Test-Driven development and coding standards (SOLID, Design Patterns)
- Web Development experience using Dynamics 365 Portals and REST based APIs.
- Experience working with the Power Platform
- Previous working knowledge of SharePoint, Exchange and Microsoft enterprise technologies
- Demonstrable experience of working on application problem management and improving the stability and performance of live applications.
- Demonstratable experience of solution deployment
The successful Dynamics CRM Developer will be required to demonstrate experience in some or all of the below areas:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 – including configuration and customisation
- Java Script and JQuery
- SSIS, SSRS, Power BI.
- Microsoft Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate
- NET, .NET Core, C#, FetchXML and MS SQL programming
- REST APIs
- Unit test framework (fakeXRMEasy)
- Sharepoint OnlineDyn
What you get in return
Salary of between £70,000 – £80,000 plus benefits which include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Flexible working, 2 days per week will be required in their Central London Office.
To be considered for this position applications will need to provide a tailored CV highlighting their suitability for the role.