Senior Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 26/05/2022
Duration: £350 - £375 per day
Salary: £350 - £375 per day
My client is a world-renowned organisation at the very heart of London’s culture sector. Home to one of the UKs largest and most exciting creative communities, they welcome visitors from around the world to share in their unique and ambitious programme of events.
At present they are looking to recruit a high calibre finance lead to support them with their ever growing aspirations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management accounts to the business.
- Provide useful and insightful management information to departments and board, ensuring risks and opportunities are captured and identified.
- Embed a culture of true business partnering both within the team and budget holders.
- Review and implement a tighter monthly reporting timetable.
- Manage and mentor a team of 2 management accountants.
To succeed in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record as a Finance Business Partner and comfortable with staff management. Matching the ambition of the organisation, you will have an energetic personality, strong communication skills and drive. Candidates from all sectors are actively encouraged to apply.