Interim Director of Finance/ Head of Financial Transformation
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 06/06/2022
Duration: 12 months FTC
Salary: £65,000 per annum
My client is a very passionate international children’s organisation. At present they are looking to recruit an interim Director of Finance that can provide cover for the current post holder and lead on a number of key transformation projects that will allow this organisation to reach its true potential.
- Act as interim finance director, taking overall leadership of the accounting function including transactional processing, business partnering and financial reporting.
- Lead on the finance transformation plan, ensuring finance is a critical and outward facing business partner providing strategic support throughout the organisation.
- Develop and roll out improved financial reporting for different stakeholder groups including trustees, senior management team and country directors.
- Implement weekly extra-budgetary expenditure and income tracker (interface with Muriel’s work on UKR restricted fund)
- Lead on the 2021 annual audit and statutory report for submission to Trustees in June.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a track record of working in a global charity. With substantive experience in financial planning and business partnering, you will possess excellent communication skills and be able to convey complex financial information to a diverse range of stakeholders. With a commitment to excellence, you will be very comfortable with change and have previous experience of working on transformation projects.
Although my client does have offices in London, they are currently working remotely and will be for the duration of this contract. As such candidates throughout the UK are encouraged to apply.