Date posted: 07/06/2022
Salary: Up to £57,500 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be supporting one of the most well respected charities in the UK to find an accomplished UX Designer to join their digital division and work with a team of designers to help evolve the design system, refresh the branding and optimise their digital products. This is a permanent position offering flexible working, with 1 day per week required in their London office.
As a UX Designer you will:
- Design high level user experiences for the digital portfolio
- Retrieve information to assist solution creation from inputs such as ; User Research, analytics, customer feedback, usability testing and brand principles.
- Use detailed Wireframing, sketching and prototyping to bring product visions to life – rapidly testing your designs
- Work with product owners and stakeholders on complex projects ensuring the end user is always kept in mind
- Lead workshops with multiple teams to ensure that digital products and services align with the product and user requirements
Key Skills required
The successful UX Designer will have:
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a similar role (portfolio of work)
- The ability to produce detailed wireframes ensuring all aspects of the product are included (technical, editorial and usability specifications)
- A Proficiency with current UX software and tools.
- Experience in UX design across multiple platforms e.g. Apps, websites, blogs
- Previous experience conducting research, detailed sketches and user journeys
- Ideally previous experience working on accessibility projects and issues
- A background in using Apple Macs for UX Design
What you get in return
A salary of between £52,000 – £57,500 plus a range of benefits which include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays flexible hours (can be condensed over 4 days), private healthcare and more!