Interim Company Accountant
Sector: Local Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 29/06/2022
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
A Local Authority are urgently looking to recruit a part-time Interim Company Accountant to lead on the accounts for the council’s wholly owned subsidiaries.
- This role is responsible for managing the comprehensive accounting service provided to the Council’s wholly owned subsidiaries via a service level agreement, the price and content of which are agreed annually.
- A key element of this role is working with the companies to develop their medium term business plans, developing financial models to test the affordability and viability of new business ideas and ensuring the annual external audits are delivered qualification free, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Previous recent experience of private sector company accounting , including responsibility producing a full set of accounts is essential
- Hands on experience of developing financial models and business plans
- Fully qualified accountant