Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 30/06/2022
Reporting to the Head of Finance this key role will be responsible for providing a finance business partnering service across multiple directorates. Key duties will include:
- The delivery of pro-active commercial and business advisory support across the management and executive team
- Delivery of management reports, forecasts and budgets
- Preparation with business analysis to assist in financial decision making
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified Accountant who has previous experience in a management reporting/business partnering role in a complex organisation. Experience of delivering financial training to budget holders and the capacity to work with senior stakeholders is essential.
In return the college offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This role must close on the 5th July.