Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 07/07/2022
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Allen Lane have partnered with an international highly reputable organisation to appoint a Finance Business Partner, the role will continued growth of the organisation, based in Central London.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is confident in collaborating with non-finance teams, providing financial management and delivering projects.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Business Partner this is a key role and you will be required to:
- Provide high quality financial management information to country office teams, including engaging and participating in strategic projects for the regions and being the main contact for planning, forecasting and budgeting;
- Delivering financial capacity building and financial training to country office teams;
- Ensuring financial systems & controls are being implemented appropriately and identifying risks that may impact the budget and mitigate such risks;
- To ensure that financial reports for restricted fund projects are submitted in a timely manner.
- Previous experience dealing with the financial elements of institutional donor programmes;
- Track record of working with foreign currency accounting & monitoring;
- Experience with collaborating with teams including non-finance teams.
The ideal candidate will need to be a fully qualified accountant, whilst experience within the not for profit sector is preferred it is not an essential for this opportunity.
This role would be a great fit for a candidate coming from a smaller charity who is looking for a larger platform to work on, or someone who works for a global not for profit organisation who is looking to take the next step in their career.
I would also encourage ambitious newly qualified finance professionals looking to make their first move out of practice. This organisation prides themselves on their Learning and Development programmes and would provide a fantastic platform in your career.
Further Job Spec is available on request. To apply please send your CV via the link. For an informal conversation about the role please contact Tiffany Richards via the Allen Lane agency website.