Financial Planning Manager
Date posted: 11/07/2022
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Allen Lane have partnered with a well-established growing not for profit organisation on their search for a Financial Planning Manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative proven Finance Business Partner looking to take the next step in their career. Who will bring strong communication, analytical and systems skills, an open mind and a curious and innovative approach to financial planning
This is an exciting time to be joining our client and their finance team. .
Main areas of responsibility
- Ownership of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Planning and coordinating the medium-term financial planning process in support of the organisation’s strategic planning.
- Supporting the growing Fundraising team to develop the financial modelling needed to support the income growth plans.
- Producing monthly organisational management information reports.
- Working closely with the business partners to provide high level analysis on the organisational financial performance.
This role would be a great fit for a candidate coming from a smaller charity who is looking for a larger platform to work on, or someone who works for a mid – large size organisation looking for a more hands on role
I would also encourage ambitious newly qualified finance professionals looking to make their first move out of practice to apply. This organisation prides themselves on their Learning and Development programmes and would provide a fantastic platform in your career to take your first step into industry.
Further Job Spec is available on request. To apply please send your CV via the link. For an informal conversation about the role please contact Tiffany Richards via the Allen Lane agency website.