Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 22/07/2022
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
The Enterprise Architect is a new and pivotal role within Lincolnshire Police and will work as part of an extended IT Senior Leadership Team, deputising for the CDIO as required.
You will be the custodian of the Force’s Digital, Data and Technology Enterprise – systems, infrastructure, data and information flows. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the maintenance and development of architectural strategic planning and analytical thinking. You will have lead responsibility for the definition and articulation of the enterprise architecture strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a brand new Enterprise Architecture Practice, shaping how technology and data will enable digital policing today and in the future.
In order to meet the requirements of this role from day 1, applicants must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Advanced experience of working with Enterprise class application, mobile, cloud and infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering solutions on premise and/or SaaS/PaaS/IaaS in the cloud.
- Has a proven record of accomplishments in leading large-scale architectural projects using a recognised Enterprise Architecture framework.
- Has implemented a recognised Enterprise Architecture Governance framework into a large organisation.
- Experience of aligning business strategic objectives with practical digital, data and technology solutions.
- Experience of change, project and programme management methodologies and where architecture needs to support these.
- Demonstrate outstanding problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues and deliver agreed solutions, including presenting technical ideas and concepts in a simple and logical way.
- An effective leader who can demonstrate an ability to manage and communicate with colleagues, suppliers and partners.
- Effective management and leadership in developing a vision and delivering requisite strategies and plans to support its delivery.
- Demonstrable applied knowledge of enterprise architecture tools, frameworks and strategies.
- Knowledge of data structures, data systems and tools, both on-premise and in cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of the application of ITIL framework and Prince2 methodology.
- Robust knowledge of security architecture and IT Quality Assurance processes e.g. NSCS Guidance, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials.
For a full list of the essential / desirable criteria, please view the candidate pack.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to be inclusive and fair to all. You will have a confident and positive approach, with the ability to lead, motivate, influence and engage across an organisation and at all levels.
Lincolnshire Police are seeking applicants who will uphold their values: Honesty; Trust & Integrity; Openness to Change; and Courage to Challenge.
In return, Lincolnshire Police are offering an attractive salary with access to an annual car allowance, 28 days annual leave and an employer pension contribution of 16.3%. Reasonable removal and relocation expenses are also available.
For full details of the application process, please review the candidate pack. It should be noted that the application deadline is Sunday 7th August 2022 at 23:59.