Finance, Planning and Analysis Manager
Location: London - Hybrid
Date posted: 05/08/2022
Salary: £51,799 - £60,022 per annum*
The University are undergoing a large change agenda modernising and improving processes and controls as they move forward with their exciting growth strategy.
- Management of a team of three
- Management of the consolidated reporting for the Faculty and Directorate
- Playing a key part in providing strategic advice and forecasting in conjunction with the Finance Business partnering team.
- Preparation of the Transparent approach to costing (TRAC) return
- Working to understand University Financial performance and identify efficient improvements
- Responsible for Joint venture collaborations and commercial arrangements including financial modelling, costing and pricing
- Leading on University wide cost savings and revenue utilisation
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience in leading teams across management accounts and reporting
- Experience of leading and managing budgeting, forecasting and financial performance management
Experience of the Higher education sector and Oracle is desirable as is experience of financial modelling. Experience of working in a large complex environment is essential. The University offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work remotely with two days in the office and 3 days at home.
The closing date for this role is the 18th August so please send your CV ASAP if this role is of interest.
*plus £5,018 London