Assistant Finance Business Partner
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 05/08/2022
Duration: 6 month FTC
Salary: £34,304 - £39,739 per annum*
The University are undergoing a large change agenda modernising and improving processes and controls as they move forward with their exciting growth strategy, so this is an exciting time to join the University.
- Working with the Heads of Faculty to provide financial advice in faculty decision making across operational and project budgets
- Working to build budgets and forecasts with Budget holders including forecasting and reporting
- Working closely with Budget Holders to build a culture of Finance Business partnering
- Consolidating financial reporting where necessary
- Provide strategic advice around business cases for projects and proposals
- Providing support around year end
- A part qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience in a management or reporting role
Experience of the Higher education sector and Oracle is highly desirable however experience in a previous role in a complex organisation will also be considered. This role is Hybrid with two days per week in the office.
This is an urgent role so only candidates on short notice periods or immediately available can be considered at this point.