Senior IT Project Manager
Date posted: 14/03/2019
Salary: £42,414 - £49,969 per annum
A well renowned NHS organisation in London has chosen Allen Lane to support in their search for two Senior IT Project Managers to work in an expanding team focused on the organisation’s core infrastructure.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage large scale and complex projects that impact across the organisation to develop and deliver transformational change
- Maintain understanding, knowledge and awareness of technology developments and best practice in health IT system solutions in a variety of care settings.
- Recruit, line manage, appraise and develop more junior project managers within the team
- Matrix management of a diverse group of Clinicians, Clinical Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Solution Architects and 3rd party suppliers.
- Lead on the specification, procurement, design, testing and implementation of new solutions
Technical experience around network (HSCN) or infrastructure supporting Electronic Health Records would be advantageous, as would experience around infrastructure transformation, cloud migration and systems resilience. Being at least Prince2 Foundation certified is also a necessity.
If these roles are of interest, and you believe you have the requisite skillsets, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org