Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 27/03/2019
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
A Local Authority is currently looking to recruit to an Interim Finance Manager to oversee the Digital and ICT Department.
The team is responsible for Information Management, ICT contract management and ICT finance.
This role will ensure ICT services and contracts are managed effectively in terms of cost, quality and delivery. The role will monitor and report on supplier financial performance and action contract clauses as required to achieve the Council’s required outcomes and meet the contracted requirements, Additionally, the role will review and develop the policies and procedures used to govern and administrate all elements of each contract, to ensure the currency of the systems and procedures which underpin the effective management of each partnership and provide a robust and effective contract management framework.
The role will also support the development and implementation of new contracts prior to contract commencement and during the early months of operation, as well as coordinate and manage the ICT training and development budget, with extensive stakeholder management at all levels
You will be CCAB Qualified and have experience in the following:
- Dispute resolution
- Major ICT Procurement within public sector procurement legislation.
- Contract drafting Application of service credit and other related performance management regimes within a multi-sourced ICT environment
- Ability to provide clear and unambiguous advice on complex issues
- Negotiation skills
- Financial skills including budgeting within a complex supplier environment
- Dispute management Analysis of complex performance information
- Analysis and management of complex invoicing for both development and operational ICT Services
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for procurements under £1m of spend
- Expert user of MS Excel for financial reporting and projections
- Contract negotiation
- ITIL processes
- Financial Management of ICT Service Providers in a multi sourced environment