Interim Head of Finance
Date posted: 29/03/2019
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £375 - £425 per day (Inside IR35)
Allen Lane are currently supporting a Central London commissioning organisation in their search for an interim Head of Finance to cover a gap in the team for the next 6 months. This role will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance team as well as identifying and managing financial risks to the CCG and its operational plans.
As with most CCG’s, there is a real focus on identifying and realising operational savings and driving forward local relationships with other commissioners and providers to support the local STP.
Your remit will include:
- Monthly financial reporting, including forecasting of expenditure and activity
- Financial systems, procedures & internal controls
- QIPP monitoring and reporting
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- support the CFO and DCFO in the finalisation of year end accounts and statutory reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with previous CCG/CSU experience. You will be comfortable managing small teams and interacting with senior stakeholders regularly. The rate on offer is between £375-425 per day inside IR35 and they will be looking for someone to start around the end of April.