Finance Business Partner – FP&A
Date posted: 29/03/2019
Duration: 12 month FTC
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
My client is a world leading hub for cultural education and international relations. They are currently going through a really exciting internal cultural shift and transformation programme. This role plays an integral part in changing the relationship between Finance and the rest of the business – with a goal to create an environment with financial transparency and a culture where continuous improvement is championed in every task.
- Acting as Business Partner to the global strategic business unit (SBU)
- Supporting monthly global financial management reporting
- Devising and implementing new SAP structures working with Financial Control
- Working closely with stakeholders across a variety of functions to ensure that activity is accurately forecasted and variances understood
- Proactively sharing best practice and learning across the wider organisation
- Being a role model to ensure that continuous learning and improvement is actively embedded into the practice of the Finance team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive experience in financial reporting and SAP or a similar ERP system. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong accountant who enjoys working in the detail but is eager to further develop their business partnering to the next level. If you enjoy driving change and challenging the status quo, this is a great role for you.
Applicants must have maximum one month notice period.