Date posted: 23/04/2019
Salary: c.£45,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a procurement manager to join this public sector organisation. This is a new role, so you will have an opportunity to help in the delivery of their strategy; including looking at the approach to their third party spend, ensuring compliance and driving process improvement. You will be accountable for supporting the delivery of the departmental business plan and manage the procurement processes for a range of goods and services, including Facilities Management and Professional Services.
- Determine best procurement route to market for a range of goods and services
- Manage end to end procurement for multiple categories (above/below OJEU) including
FM and Professional services
- Contract monitoring and procurement performance
- Build exceptional relationships with key stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes, value for money and compliance for procurement activity
- Report on Third Party Spend and monitor procurement activity against pipeline
- Help re-design procurement procedures to minimise risk
- Provide support in contract management.
- Solid experience in a public sector environment
- Significant experience managing end-to-end procurement processes
- Experience with OJEU, mini-competitions, frameworks
- Working experience of the HR, Property and FM Categories
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Awareness of differing purchasing consortia
- Clear and effective communicator with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker
For further information and a confidential discussion, please call me on 0203 0319639. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.