Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst
Date posted: 30/04/2019
Duration: 6 months +
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Our London based client, in the not-for-profit sector, have an immediate requirement for a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst to join for an initial year. This role will be key in ensuring the maximum efficiency and utilising the full features and benefits of Salesforce. They require an excellent technical candidate who can also liaise with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years hands of project delivery experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
Key requirements for the Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst:
- Provide system and business process expertise when scoping projects and related integrations
- Review solution summaries where appropriate to ensure adherence to best practices and fit-for-purpose, user-focused development
- Support all business users with System queries
- Documentation and knowledge sharing; requirements gathering, technical, business process, best practice, reference architecture, etc.
- Provide technical leadership on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Understand Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects.
- Maintain system security and integrity
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into a new Instance
- Manage Data quality, migration and maintenance
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups
Key experience required for the Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred
- 2 to 3 years previous administrative experience with Salesforce
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Proven ability to manage and resolve Salesforce technical issues
- Demonstrative support success with a recognised Salesforce user previously highly desired
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
- Experience in user training will be beneficial
- Confident in all aspects of configuration – reports, workflows, dashboards, object