.NET Developer (.NET Core, Azure, C#, WebAPI)
Date posted: 30/04/2019
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £500 per day
Our London based client have an immediate requirement for a .NET Developer (.NET Core, Azure, C#, WebAPI) to join on an initial 3 month basis. There is a high chance of extension.
Key experience required for the .NET Developer (.NET Core, Azure, C#, WebAPI):
- Extensive Experience working with the .NET framework.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Experience of writing and consuming web-based API’s, RESTful
- API development and integration with existing APIs.
- Experience of Object-Oriented principles and design patterns.
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- An advocate of TDD and experience of working within a distributed source control environment (GIT).
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile/Kanban environment.
- Solid understanding of web technology and architecture.
- Great communication skills and team player
- Understanding of architecting NoSQL databases (Desirable)
Key skills required for the .NET Developer (.NET Core, Azure, C#, WebAPI):
- Microsoft Azure, Microservices, Service Fabric
- .NET Core
- REST API
- Version control (GIT)
- Automated test tools