Finance Business Partner
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 10/06/2019
Duration: 9 months FTC
Salary: £56,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client is a dynamic social welfare charity with a clear mission to support people in housing need. The people they help are at the heart of every strategic decision and back office process and this particular finance role is on the frontline in ensuring Finance is influencing and improving the services they provide.
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight linking financial reports to business strategies.
- To prepare and produce the annual budget and periodical forecasts for the Company by activity and business areas and, in conjunction with Operational Directors, Service Managers and other Budget holders, monitor changes to budget and ensure service budgets are incorporated into the overall budget
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all Budget holders and their teams.
- Supervise a management accountant and assistant management accountant.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive Senior Business Partnering experience, ideally from Housing background or property or relevant charity. This is a great opportunity to drive change in a passionate, challenging but massively rewarding team environment.