Band 8C Senior Finance Manager
Date posted: 03/09/2019
Salary: £68,554 - £79,374 per annum*
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is one of the most complex NHS Trusts in the UK, serving a large and diverse population. The £1.1bn turnover Foundation Trust, provides academically-led acute and specialist services and has a vision to deliver top-quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research across ten sights.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager within the Queen Square, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery division. This is the largest division in UCLH, with a turnover of approximately £250m.
Job Purpose of the Senior Finance Manager:
- To deliver first class financial services to the Queen Square division and the Specialist Hospitals board
- To work very closely with the Head of Finance on developing financial strategy and policies, and to make board and corporate contributions to the overall strategic development and management of the division
- To co-ordinate Queen Square division’s annual financial plan and contribute to the development and delivery of the division’s forward financial and service strategy
- To provide quality financial management and business support to the Head of Finance, divisional management teams, the board and budget holders
- To co-ordinate the workload, manage, set objectives and develop the division’s Finance Managers and Management Accountants
Person Specification of the Senior Finance Manager:
The right candidate for this role will be a CCAB Qualified Accountant with significant experience within a large, complex multi professional organisation. You will be able to demonstrate experience of operating at or near Board Level and operating with key stakeholders.
The Trust’s values include KINDNESS, TEAMWORK AND IMPROVING. It is important that this person’s values are inline with these expectations and that they are able to communicate well and work with people at all levels of the organisation.
If you would like to find out more about the role, the organisation and to receive the full job description, please contact Brooke Cooper at Allen Lane on 0203 056 1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Wednesday 28th August and interviews will take place on Wednesday 11th September. Early applications are encouraged.
*inclusive of London Weighting