Sector: Central Government
Date posted: 24/09/2019
Salary: £45,557 - £51,770 per annum
Allen Lane’s Canary Wharf based client is seeking a qualified finance profession to join as Finance Manager into join their growing organisation.
The newly created post, reporting into and supporting the Director of Corporate Service, will manage all elements of the organisation’s finance operations.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Demonstrate recent experience at the Finance Manager position or equivalent within a Public Sector setting
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy, and be responsible for line managing a Finance Officer
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successfully build working relationships both internally and externally, notably when liaising with their sponsor government department
- Prepare financial statements whilst adhering to the Government Financial Reporting Manual (FReM) requirements
- Manage both interim and end of year audits
- Carry out bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Have experience overseeing pension and payroll administration
- Evidence a track record of facilitating process and procedure improvements
Please apply now for further information and to be considered.