Senior Information Analyst
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 02/11/2019
Duration: 18 months FTC
Salary: £44,347 - £50,549 per annum
Allen Lane are exclusively supporting the Performance and Information team at South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, who provide a high quality analytics service for clinicians and managers to support decision making.
We are looking for creative people with a passion for using data and visualisations to influence and provide insights to help improve health outcomes of people experiencing mental health problems. The successful applicant will be part of a high performing team managing a comprehensive data warehouse containing integrated data from clinical, finance and workforce systems. The team has been recognised by NHSI as a national leader in developing high quality performance reports; outcome reports developed by the team have recently been adopted as best practice across London.
- Providing a data analytics and dashboard/visualisation development service to clinicians and managers to support decision making and evidence based care
- Driving insights, change and evidence interventions
- Undertaking and explaining complex concepts and information people across the business
- Creating effective data visualisations in order to convey information and improve data literacy
What you’ll need to be successful:
With a professional background in data/information analytics/BI you will have experience of working alongside internal stakeholders to enhance Business Intelligence and will be able to explain your insights to people at all levels across the organisation.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline, or have equivalent experience
- Possess a passion for wanting to use data to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Experience of working in the NHS would be desirable but not essential
- A professional background in writing SQL and dashboard development
- Ability to develop creative visualisations to identify issues and support change
- Possess mathematical reasoning and analytical skills and be logical in your approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills
Please visit our dedicate Microsite or contact Joe Tyrrell for more information https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/swlstg