System Accountant – Business World
Date posted: 29/11/2019
Salary: £35,000 = £40,000 per annum
An iconic cancer charity are looking for a Business World expert with experience of working in a finance role who can support the finance department optimise their use of the system.
In this role you will be supporting your colleagues to identify training needs, providing second line support and promoting the benefits of the system. You will be supported by an analyst and will sit as part of the finance systems and projects team.
This role requires a person familiar with a finance environment because you will need to be able to understand and empathise with the problems your core finance colleagues face, and be able to offer them practical, functional solutions in the system.
In addition to ongoing support and continuous improvement of the system, you have the opportunity to be innovative and impactful at this evolving charity, getting involved with long and short term projects, and having an influence on the evolution of best practice. This is a forward looking finance systems role and is exemplary of the culture of change and growth within the organisation
- Part qualified in an accountancy qualification including AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, etc
- Business world experience is essential, ideally exposure to Milestone 7, and no lower than M5
- An understanding of and ability to demonstrate all core financial modules including P2P, R2R, S2C, Fixed Assets, Bank reconciliation and System Administration
- Flexible working and working from home available
- Excellent L&D facilities as well as good opportunities for internal progression at our large organisation
- Health and wellbeing are a priority with a cycle to work scheme, life assurance and season ticket loans
- An emphasis on work life balance plus discounts near the offices, generous annual leave entitlement
You will recieve a full candidate application pack with full information on the role and responsibilities as part of your application. Interviews will be held on the 16th, 17th or 18th of December and are being scheduled as soon as applications come in. In order to be considered please apply now or contact Emma at Allen Lane.