Front End Developer
Sector: Central Government
Date posted: 08/01/2020
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
**CURRENT, ACTIVE CTC/ SC/ DV CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE**
My clients, a Central Gov organisation in Westminster require a new Front End Developer to join their team.
The website has passed the Government Digital Service’s live assessment.
The publisher builds the website as static files hosted by AWS, using Cloudfront in front of an S3 bucket.
The digital team is agile and works in sprint cycles, as outlined in the GOV.UK service manual.
- Presenting data to accessibility standards
- Heroku and Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of GOV.UK Design System
- Agile working practices and ceremonies
Nice to have:
- SQLAlchemy & PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with the government Service Standard
If you have the necessary skills & experience, do not delay in sending through your CV.