Artificial Intelligence (AI) Systems Manager
Date posted: 13/01/2020
Duration: 15 months
Salary: £220 - £250 per day
Our client, an NHS Organisation in London, are on the lookout for a Systems Manager to be their leader for a Pan-London programme which focuses on the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support with Medical Imaging. The role will run until April 2021 at the earliest and is offering INSIDE of IR35 rates.
This Programme is creating a Data and AI infrastructure based on open-source technologies such as CogStack, ElasticSearch, XNAT and NiftyNet, and the successful candidate for this role is expected to use, contribute to and work with these software packages as well as the below listed expectations:
- Work towards to the London AI-centre software stack
- Be the primary system manager for the XNAT radiology system
- Oversee the final configuration and set up of the systems alongside the system supplier and set up endpoints
- Provide on-going system support to users including training
- Be a secondary system manager for additional systems within the Clinical System remit
Technical skillsets required for this role include:
If you believe you have the requisite skillsets and you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Tyrrell at Allen Lane for an informal discussion.