Head of Finance
Date posted: 17/01/2020
Salary: £67,000 - £70,000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen to identify an accomplished and driven Head of Finance to join a highly reputable Housing Association in North London, on a permanent basis.
The role will play an integral part in leading the Finance Team, and will be responsible for building and maintaining key business relationships across the entire organisation. The role will be responsible for challenging assumptions and driving improvements in an evolving organisation. Responsibilities will include;
- Management and leadership of the Finance Team
- Responsible for ensuring and continually improving robust financial controls
- Work alongside Finance Director on strategic financial planning
- Ensure accurate production of statutory accounts for the group
- Play an integral role in the maintenance and development of organisation’s finance system
- Prepare board and committee papers
- Oversee payroll and treasury functions
- Deputise for Finance Director
The successful candidate must be a Qualified finance professional with a motivated and proactive approach.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and develop a team.
Strong systems skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.