Head of Finance
Date posted: 22/01/2020
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
My client is an impressive player in the housing sector with a growing property portfolio and an exciting strategy for the next 5 years. They are currently seeking an interim Head of Finance from a Housing or Property background to join them on an interim basis while they decide how the role should look on a permanent basis moving forward.
- Leading the Finance Team, 4 direct reports and 20 members in total
- Leading on the accurate production of statutory accounts and supporting the full audit process
- Responsible for ensuring and continually improving robust financial controls
- Work alongside Finance Director on strategic financial planning
- Play an integral role in the maintenance and development of organisation’s finance system and process improvement projects
- Prepare board and committee papers
- Oversee payroll and treasury functions.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled technical accountant, coupled with the communication and people skills to build an effective relationship with the wider business and to be a strong manager for the team. They will be innovative, consistently driven to deliver and excited to support and manage a diverse and dynamic team.
This role will fall inside of IR35.