FM Contracts Manager
Date posted: 24/01/2020
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the Facilities Contracts Manager will have day-to-day responsibility for management and performance of key facilities contracts, including Cleaning, Security and M&E maintenance contracts on behalf of English National Opera within its Estate.
- Management of key facilities contracts, ensure implementation of the agreed contracts.
- Assure service delivery, quality, performance and value is achieved through all Contracts
- Be familiar and conversant with all matters relating to facilities management within ENO and associated third party goods and services provision
- Establish, maintain and attend a programme of operational and Commercial meetings for all key facilities Contracts
- Be the first point of contact for all internal stakeholders. Supporting the Commercial team with their varying requirements.
- Drive innovation from within the contracts to deliver maximum efficiency while maintaining quality – VFM.
- Budget management for the contracts, including all payments and invoice management
- Implement the companies Health and Safety policy in all functions of the Facilities Department.
- Where relevant manage and review Risk, COSHH, Manual Handling and PPE Assessments.
- Establish and maintain consistent reporting packs and framework for all key Facilities Contracts
- Provide regular report for monthly departmental reports.
- Provide regular auditing of service delivery
Qualifications / Experience
- Knowledge and experience of facilities services in Medium size organisation
- Degree qualified
- Relevant certification desirable, CIPS, RICS
- Demonstrable experience of managing facilities contracts Be including, KPI’s / SLA’s
- To undertake as required, training as identified and to ensure compliance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- IT literate and able to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Customer facing – regular interaction with visiting public