Content Manager – Patient Care & Care Pathways
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 03/02/2020
Duration: 12 months FTC
Salary: £44,347 per annum
Allen Lane is supporting an NHS Trust in Central London who are on the lookout for a Content Manager for an initial 1-year FTC, as Maternity Cover to the current post holder. The successful candidate will play an important role in the development and implementation of the Trust’s communications and engagement strategy and overall content strategy.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead on the development and delivery of content strategies for the Trust’s services and functions
- Take lead for patient-facing content to support with care pathways and involvement
- Curate, edit and oversee content development across all corporate communication channels
- Contribute to wider change programmes and projects at the Trust, to develop and take forward aspects relating to content development and improvement
- Work closely with patients and clinicians to scope requirements and develop suitable communications content for treatments, well-being etc.
Essential skillsets/qualifications required for this role include:
- Good understanding of multimedia content and of digital communications tools and their application in an NHS, patient-facing environment
- Experience directly line managing teams
- Experience delivering and implementing editorial systems in a complex environment
- Ability to network and communicate effectively with patients and clinicians
- Great presentation skills
- DBS level clearance
If this role is of interest and matches up well to your skillsets, please get in touch with Joe Tyrrell at Allen Lane for an informal and confidential conversation.