HR Systems Project Manager
Sector: Public Sector Body
Date posted: 11/02/2020
Salary: £45,769 - £59,431 per annum
Allen Lane is delighted to be partnering with the London Fire Brigade as they embark on replacing their current HR system. One of the largest firefighting and rescue organisations in the world, LFB employs 6,000 staff in over 100 locations, you will be playing a critical role in their mission to make London safer.
We would like to speak to seasoned project managers to lead the replacement of the current HR and Payroll software systems. The ideal candidate will be have successfully delivered similar projects in medium to large organisations, have the gravitas to work with key stakeholders to design and deliver a new solution that meets the needs of LFB.
You will be involved from the inception of the project, including developing the business case, educating key stakeholders on the benefits of the new solution, creating the project brief, delivery plan and maintain regular progress reports.
Based in Southwark and working in ICT Department, you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience of delivering replacement HR and Payroll solutions on time and on budget.
- Been responsible for successfully implementing full life cycle projects
- Provide examples of working proactively, either independently or as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder management, including engaging with HR and Procurement functions
- Demonstrate strong organisation and project management skills with a certification in PRINCE2 practitioner or equivalent.
- Keeping 3rd party supplies accountable
If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding opportunity please apply or speak with Steve Wills or Louis Hall.