Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 21/03/2020
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be working with the Institute of Cancer Research in their search for a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance Team.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning, you will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, ready to join a busy team. Your focus will be to provide high quality financial management support to the Institute’s Corporate Services department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help the organisation from a strategic perspective in delivering long-term financial sustainability to the Institute. In the process, you will regularly liaise with senior stakeholders, which offers an important development opportunity for any ambitious Finance Business Partner.
In order to be immediately effective in the role, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant and educated to degree level
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex finance issues to non-finance staff
- Experience of management accounting gained either within a finance department or through working in practice
- An ability to present financial information in spreadsheets and other forms
- Experience dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Comfortable working under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
In return, the Institute of Cancer Research is offering an outstanding opportunity to be part of a research institution making a genuine difference. Predominantly based in their Chelsea office, with occasional time spent in Sutton, you will also have access to a competitive staff benefits package.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to register your interest for the role, please submit an up-to-date version of your CV. For more information on the opportunity, please contact Ed Stroud directly: email@example.com | 020 3978 0993