Senior Application Support Analyst (Place)
Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 26/03/2020
Salary: £39,774 - £42,684 per annum
We are recruiting experienced Senior Application Support Analysts to strengthen our IT & Digital Services team across a range of business areas. One role will focus on providing support to users working in Housing, Highways and Planning, another will work on applications critical to the work of our staff in Adults’ and Children’s services.
You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line support including writing SQL queries, process mapping, applications configuration, data analysis, and reporting. You need excellent analytical and communication skills and database administration experience, preferably gained in a relevant business sector. Experience of the applications we currently use will be a valuable additional skill.
The ability to communicate effectively with our customers and work as part of a collaborative team is a must.
You will have experience of:
- 2nd and 3rd Line support of business applications within a large organisation in a managed helpdesk environment, preferably in a public-sector organisation
- SQL Server
- Use of databases and reporting tools including MS Query, MS SQL, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Business Objects or Infomaker
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Good understanding of GDPR
Experience of the following systems / applications would be an advantage:
- Confirm, Civica APP,
- PTC Scheduler,
- APAS, Symphony, MapInfo
- Northgate OHMS, Information @ Work,
Find out more via our dedicated microsite: https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/redbridge-it