Senior Management Accountant – Group Consolidation
Date posted: 03/03/2020
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Salary: £400 per day
My client is one of the biggest players in property development in the UK. As a large, and complex group, their reporting standards require accurate consolidation of all entities. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to come in on an interim basis to take on this work.
Sitting as a senior member of the Financial Performance & Analysis Team, the Senior Management accountant is responsible for the monthly consolidation and reporting of Actuals, Budgets and Forecasts. The Senior Management accountant role helps and guides the team to generate the monthly management reports and analysis for various stakeholders across the organisation including for Executive and Board meetings.
- A CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with a strong track record in management accounting and reporting
- Significant experience and understanding of the consolidation process
- Good understanding of the principles of the main statements (SOCI, SOFP and cash flow)
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Self-motivated and focussed with the ability to work proactively whilst dealing with issues
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and innovation in the way the team works.
This role is inside IR35