SC Cleared UX/UI Developer & Designer
Sector: Central Government
Date posted: 12/03/2020
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
Allen Lane is supporting a Central Government organisation in Central London who are on the lookout for a UX-UI Developer & Designer as part of their implementation of a specific IT system, which will support the organisation in the specific daily regime.
The successful candidate is required to provide development and design deliverables and to ensure that work is properly attributed and completed to a sufficient quality. We’re looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of UI/UX design wireframes and the subsequent translation to the actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the overriding design team and bridge the gap between them and technical implementation to suit a different user base
- Implement a complete user interface in the form of a desktop web app with a focus on performance
- Create modules, components and services and coupling them together into a functional app that communicates with the back-end via REST APIs.
- Work in a team with back-end developers, another front-end developer, QA engineer, devops engineers and software architects
This role would suit someone with the following skillsets/background:
- Front-end developer with some UI design experience seeking a move into UX Design
- Front-end development experience (Angular.js, node.js, Angular 8/9, ngx-bootstrap, scss, HTML, HTML5)
- Understanding of UI and UX principles
- Experience with Axure and Figma
- HTML 5
- Experience of DevOps tools, IDEs and source code management (Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Knowledge of C# and MS Visual Studio
- SC Clearance (Essential)
Should you believe you’re good fit, and you hold SC Clearance, please get in touch with Joe Tyrrell at Allen Lane to find out more.