Application Development Specialist
Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 16/03/2020
Salary: £51,450 - £54,597 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Application Development Specialist to join our IT & Digital Services team. The role will focus on providing specialist level support on a wide range of business applications covering Housing, Highways and Planning.
Working within the Place team you will be responsible for developing the strategy for particular ITsystems and provide in-depth expertise on business applications in conjunction with the business areas and IT colleagues.
You will have experience of:
- 2nd and 3rd Line support of business applications within a large organisation in a managed helpdesk environment, preferably in a public-sector organisation
- SQL Server experience
- Experience in use of databases and reporting tools (e.g. MS Query, MS SQL, Crystal Reports, PowerBI, Business Objects, Infomaker)
- Advanced knowledge of common business applications and their uses such as document management, e-mail, internet/intranet, remote access software and user management software.
- Good communications skills / customer service skills
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Experience of Housing, Planning or Highways applications preferred
Experience of the following systems / applications would be an advantage: Confirm, Civica APP, PTC Scheduler, APAS, Symphony, Northgate OHMS, Information @ Work, MapInfo
Find out more at: https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/redbridge-it