Band 8D Divisional Director
Date posted: 24/03/2020
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £600 per day +
I am currently looking for a Divisional Director 8D for Cancer Services for an NHS Trust based in the South of the UK.
The role of the Divisional Director is to provide strong local leadership to the Division and to balance strategic plans with operational needs and robust delivery.
The DD will provide strategic leadership at divisional level, ensure that there are appropriate systems and processes within the Division to enable staff to deliver good quality clinical care and drive forward the service improvement agenda to achieve efficiency gains and improve the operational effectiveness of the Division.
- Take day to day responsibility and accountability for the operational running of the Division.
- Lead the Division to ensure national and local targets are achieved and that they meet the needs of the local community and the wider NHS and fulfil commissioner agreements.
- Develop and implement plans to deliver the relevant Trust objectives as required.
- Monitor and manage performance to ensure that patient-centred services are of a consistently high standard.
- Provide leadership and management to both direct and indirect reports.
- Establish strong links with the wider health and social care community by securing their involvement in the effective delivery of services.
- Have a strong knowledge of service improvement methodologies.
Please Register and contact Lewis Wilson if you are interested in hearing more – email@example.com