2nd Line Assurance Manager
Sector: Central Government
Location: North West
Date posted: 09/04/2020
Duration: 6 months
Allen Lane is looking for a SC Cleared 2nd Line Assurance Manager to work with a central government client . Working the Data & Information Operations team, you will focus on assurance activity, compliance reviews and the identification and mitigation of risks, whether impacting at strategic, departmental or business area level.
Based in Warrington, will you provide support to the business to include policy development, planning, performance and governance.
Other required skills and experience include:
- A good understanding of information management and the handling of sensitive/confidential data.
- Basic awareness of legislation affecting Agency activity including Data Protection and ECHR.
- Administrative/secretarial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal or customer service skills.
- Information technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills/data interpretation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Organisational/planning skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information and enquires.
- Experience of analysing information from a range of sources.
- Proven experience of administration, customer/service delivery.
- Experience of working to tight timelines, work prioritisation and managing competing job demands.