2nd Line Assurance Manager
Sector: Central Government
Location: North West
Date posted: 09/04/2020
Duration: 12 months
Allen Lane is looking for a SC Cleared 2nd Line Assurance Manager to work with a central government client. Working the Data & Information Operations teams, your role will focus on managing and embedding a robust risk management framework across the organisation, supporting good governance.
Based in Warrington, you will engage in assurance activity, compliance reviews, identifying and mitigating risks across all levels of the business.
Key skills and experience includes:
- Understanding of information management
- Understanding of the types of legislation affecting law enforcement.
- Knowledge of risk management principles in an organisation-wide context.
- In-depth understanding of the key aspects of a risk management strategy and framework and how these are applied in practice.
- Risk management.
- Proven interpersonal skills/customer service skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Information technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Drafting/report writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proven experience of supervision or first line management.
- Experienced in effective decision making.
- Experience of analysing information from a range of sources.
- Experience of risk management within either public or private sector.