Business Analyst – SC Cleared
Sector: Central Government
Date posted: 21/07/2020
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
My central government client is looking for a Business Analyst to the join them on their transformation journey. Working on enhancing the organisations ability to exploit data, you will provide support across a number of projects, develop an understanding of the role of business design in both transformation and BAU environments and educate key stakeholders.
Based in London, key experience includes:
- Experienced in the full range of Business Analysis activities, including Requirements capture, process mapping and modelling and use case development;
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Business Design (ideally using EASE or MODAF)
- Experience of analysing a range of processes, activities and IT systems
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing workshop outputs
- Good analytical problem solver – ability to make and recommend decisions based on informed analysis and impact assessment
- Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management environments, change and risk management
- Customer facing individual, with strong stakeholder management skills and presentation/communication skills.
If you are interested please apply ASAP