Date posted: 23/07/2020
Salary: £45,000 per annum
We are delighted to be partnering with the English National Opera, a nationally recognised arts charity, renowned for both their breath-taking productions and outreach work.
Currently going through a finance transformation project, this is a very exciting time to join as you will be part of an established charity that is devising and implementing fresh ideas.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Running month end processes by processing various income and expenditure items including their reconciliation
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT and withholding tax returns
- Overall responsibility for all capital expenditure including budgets, maintaining the fixed asset register and posting monthly depreciation
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts including auditors lead schedules
- Preparing the monthly cashflow
- To challenge financial processes and work with the HOF to improve the control environment in the organisation
To be the right person for this role, you will have had experience of different accounting cycles and will be methodical with strong problem solving capabilities. Your excel skills will be excellent and you will be a qualified finance professional who is keen to learn and progress their career.
Video interviews are being held in the second week of August, however outstanding candidates may be able to be seen early, so apply now or contact Emma at Allen Lane to find out more.